VA Loan Features
How it works:
VA Loan Features
- 30-, 20- & 15-year fixed-rate and 5-year ARM loans available
- Jumbo VA loans available up to $1,094,625 ($1,500,000 in Alaska and Hawaii) and up to $325,000 cash-out on a refinance
- Refinance up to 100% of your primary home’s value
- VA Streamline Refinance with a reduced funding fee and flexible documentation requirements – available for veterans currently in VA loans
- Buy a home with no money down (primary home)
- No monthly PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance)
- VA loans are governed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
How VA Home Loans Work
- Fixed rate monthly payments are based on interest rate, principal loan amount and amortized interest over 15, 20 or 30 years. Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- ARM interest rates are fixed for a period of 5 years. After the fixed rate period, your interest rate can adjust up or down depending on the market
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
VA Loan Extras
- Credit scores as low as 620 qualify for VA loans
- Refinancing your VA Loan? Ask about the VA Streamline – refinance quickly with a reduced funding fee
VA Mortgage Rates – find out how much you can save.
Veteran or serving? You’re entitled to all the advantages of VA loans. Refinance up to 100% of your home’s value or buy a home with no down payment.
Use our convenient VA mortgage rates calculator to determine your monthly payment, based on current rates.
VA Loans are a Benefit You’ve Earned. We’ll Help You Save Today!
- Are you a veteran, member of the military, or a surviving spouse of a veteran?
- Do you want fast approval and minimal red tape?
- Are you interested in refinancing up to 100% of your home, or buying a home with no down payment?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a VA loan might be right for you! Qualify for VA loans even with less-than-perfect credit. Unlike other options, VA loans are available as either fixed-rate or ARM mortgages – and never include monthly insurance (PMI).