Compare VA Loan Rates
If you are currently serving active duty or are a veteran of the Armed Services, you may qualify for a VA loan with some of the providers seen on mortgagevaloan.com .
7VA mortgages are guaranteed loans that are made by private lenders to eligible veterans for purchases of owner-occupied properties and for eligible mortgage refinance transactions.
Not only do VA loans provide some very flexible guidelines, they also are some of the most competitively priced products on the market.
Contact the lenders, brokers, and banks listed on this site for consultations and see if a VA loan is the right choice for your mortgage needs.
Request VA loan rates and program details (2 options):
1. Call the various companies listed in the survey.
2. Visit the companies' web sites to learn more about the VA mortgage programs
VA mortgages offer some great benefits including :
- 100% financing options
- No cash reserves required
- Flexible underwriting guidelines
- Seller contributions of 4% may be allowed including pre-paid items
- No costly monthly mortgage insurance